Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What is going on here? -darla

Okay...so I'm obviously not on here enough at all! What is this OC thing everyone's talking about? Geof. and I still don't have any form of TV and get made fun of quite often for our small, 1970's version of a television. Alright, so I should be sleeping since both babies are, but I just had to read a little...and there are SOO many new blogs, I just can't keep up. Meags, your email was so sweet. Poor little Wil. I just want to eat him up! Even though Cole can be quite a little wretch (as LeAnne can attest too), he's so sweet when he's hurt. Hopefully the two boys can play well when you come down (when is that anyway?). Mindi, THANK YOU sooo much for the adorable blanket. I love it and so does Dayne. It's much better than her thin little Pooh towel. You're so great. You're more than welcome to come camp out in the back yard...or the front room if you'd like . My sister will be here soon so it'll be a house full but I'm learning to be a true Bennett right? Things are going well. I think Geof. was probably the sweetest husband/dad that he's ever been yesterday. Like he said, we went up to Salt Lake to play and he went out of his way to make me and both babies happy and comfortable. When we were leaving to go back to the car we had to trek up that big hill from the conf. center to the capital (okay, maybe it's not that big but I just had a 10 pounder!!!) and he took both Dayne in the front pack and Cole (who's not so little anymore) in our awkward little stroller so I wouldn't over exert myself. wow. I'm lucky. Okay...brooke. Could it be any lamer that you're leaving Georgia? I haven't read too many of the blogs so i don't know if you're happy or sad about it but I am!!! We can't take a trip out there before you leave and i just can't stand that! iT's always been a dream of mine to go to georgia (especially after reading Gone With the Wind). So you'll just have to come back with us sometime and give a tour. Alright. Hope all of you are doing well. It was good to see the Rigby girls and cute Paula, Monica and her girls. Thanks for coming down!! Please come more!! Geof. misses his family! I'm sure he's getting a little tired of us crazy Ericksons. hee...hee. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home