Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So many blogs, so little time-Jessica

So I went to read blogs yesterday and there were 12 new ones and today there were about 10. I almost can't keep up. I too had to resort to using a pen and paper to keep track of all the comments that were made.

Brooke, I went to read your blog last night and because of the time change you had already seen AI, it was funny because I sort of knew what was going to happen. The a capella was definitly interesting. I don't know how to spell that either. Tonight I was sad to see Vonzy go but I love Bo and Carrie. I also hate folding the whites, actually I hate folding all together. I was laughing so hard when you wrote, make like a cigarette and leave. That was great.

Geof, you bet I am in for the concerts. Darla, Gone with the Wind is my absolute favorite book (it should be, it took me just shy of one year to conquer it, I guess you could say I'm a slow reader). I want to go to Georgia like I want to take my next breath. Maybe one day.

Meags, poor Vimmers, I know how it goes to get stitches as a child, not fun. I was reading People magazine and there was a girl named Spencer. I thought that was pretty cute. I loved how you spelled out d a m n. I was laughing.

Cameron, good story about the barber, so true.

I have to tell you all a funny story that Cam can attest to. Little Kev's sister is getting married so Grandma Jeanette gave her a shower at Paula's house. They were going around and asking everyone for advice so I said, "Well you know how everyone says, 'Never go to bed angry' well I disagree. You could stay up all night fighting and it only gets worse. I say go to bed and it will all be better in the morning." Everyone laughed and Cameron said he agreed. Well a few minutes later, Grandma Jeanette came in and they asked if she had any advice. You guessed it, her advice..."Never go to bed angry." It was hilarious.

I too am obsessed with 24. In fact Tony and I took season 2 on our 1st anniversary trip and finished it in like 4 days. Talk about addictive. We got to the point where we would guess what the time would be when it would come back from where the commercial break would be (does that make sense) I got quite good at it. Give it a whirl.

Last night for Enrichment they did a little "Around the World" night. I went and talked about our trips to Europe. It was awesome. I made a little poster with a bunch of pictures. I told the pick pocket story and I told them about Renee and Emma. I also told them about going to conference with the missionaries. It went great and it brought back so many memories, looking through pictures and reading my journal. Good times.

Adam and Mindi, we were toying with the idea of going to Bear Lake or something for Memorial but now that I know you are coming down, things may change. Hopefully we will be here.

Sorry this is sooo long. That is all for now. I will make like a fat man's pants and split. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home