Thursday, June 30, 2005

Chelsea, Please Post

Meags and Cor, I know I'm going to tell you this on the phone, but Hazel is beautiful. Jane and I can't wait to hold her. If Ellyn will let me.
Not much happening here. Last night the girls and I went for a walk after dark and had a great time counting fireflies and watching bats and we saw three frogs hopping along the road. Bailey chased one all over the place.
We had Sadie's last check up for her broken leg last summer. The Dr. said everything looked great.
Ellyn slept through the night last night- with the girls even. That is her first time since birth. I woke up in a panic when Mike got up for PT. But there she was curled up with Sadie, breathing and everything.
Okay, I'm typing one handed while I nurse, so this is almost the end. Leash,I'm glad you wrote to tell me the deal was over. I would have felt like an idiot not being able to find it.
Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home