Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hazel it is (povo)

Poor Brinders schminders, there was this one time on my mission where I went like three days without a dinner appointment and that didn't make me feel good. I didn't write home more than a paragraph complaining about that atrocity. But seriously, I was hungry. I wrote Brind and comforted him with the knowledge that the family was pitching in to bring in the best witch doctors chickens can buy. Hopefully he sleeps a little more soundly. Alright lets keep Brind in our prayers as well as those others. Jess just so you know I wasn't sitting with a remote and a pen and paper so I could give you that quote. I was sitting with a remote and the computer. Alright so Ricky and I went to go see Triple X "State of the Union" today. It was .50 cents and that was .50 too much. I think Jackson, Clo, Kaia, and Cole got together to write the script. We were laughing so hard at how bad the lines were it made it all worth while. Seriously Ice Cube makes Vin Deisel look like Anthony Hopkins. I'm not saying that if Tony, Kev, Adam, Cam, Mike, etc.. wanted to go see it I wouldn't go. Well yeah I am because we could see something else. Cameron how is your toe? Are there good medical facilities in the Phillippines?
We're driving to Washington tomorrow in search of Hazel. That's right that's what Meagan is going to name the baby. If you want you cane call her Haze. but only if you keep the period. Yes Brooke I still do the period. It's even on my UVSC dispatcher jacket. I told my boss I wouldn't wear it if it didn't have it. Alright everyone I hope you have a wonderful week and you have work off for the fourth. Paula a sub committee has contacted our family and appointed us to be the Hans Blicks of family reunions. Apparently we're supposed to inspect the family reunion premises. Which consists of pools, food, sleeping accommodations etc.. Don't go playing Saddam on me, when we say we're coming we're coming. Alright quick cop out quote "Give me liberty or give me death" Patrick Henry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home