Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I love Hazel!

Where did that one come from? I hadn't heard that Hazel was in the running for a name, but I love it. I was considering Violet for a day, but "The Incredibles" turned me off that one. Meagie, I'll call you soon. Congratulations!
Chelsea, I too need to hear from you. Now that Lydi's gone I see and hear from you less than before and it's tearing me apart inside.
Geof., I love your blogs. The best witch doctors CHICKENS can buy - how do you think that crap up?
Speaking of Rome, I too have a soft spot in my heart for him. Last September we left Clo for the first time and I went with Kev to Boise for an auction. It was this big anniversary auction so there was a boxing match the night before. They fed you during the fight and there was an open bar - what more do you need? Blood food and booze. Anyway, the point is, I had to drive a car home so I was by myself for 6 hours and I listened to him for like 3 hours. I learned a few things during that time. A) It's fun to listen to something that pertains to adults and B) I need to do it more often. I forget that I have opinions and ideas too when they are muffled by the sound of Clo's circus train song that she loves to play.
Brooke, you should definitely get Sadie a pass. She will love it. Janie will be going on the rides and she will be jealous. Also, there are a lot of big rides that she can go on as long as you go with her. You may want to do the Date Night like we did. You get two passes for the price of one after 5pm. Unless you wanted to go to the waterpark during the day, but that's all the fun Clo could handle anyway. You have to print off a coupon online to get that deal, but you might want to consider it. It was a heck of a lot cheaper.
Ok see ya, Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home