Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Where oh where has our Chelsea Marie gone?

Chelsea, I loved hearing from you all the time and now nothing, nada, zero, zilch. Could you please rectify the situation? We don't care if you are single, without children, going to school and working full time. I loved your updates. Please. I beg you to begin posting again. I'm not going to give up either. Everyday it will say "Chelsea, please post" at the top of my blog.

Jess, Jim is not on the radio here and I miss him. Mike started listening to him years ago and when I first heard him I thought he was such a dork. But then I started to like him and found myself listening even when Mike wasn't in the car. We don't watch Rome is Burning though because we only have channels 2-13. I'm glad the hair thing was successful and I'm excited that you are in on Lagoon and Seven Peaks. Leash, I somehow missed your Lagoon story blog. That was so cute. Is it worth getting the ride pass for Sadie or should I get her the free entrance pass and then buy her individual tickets ( I was looking Lagoon up on line Sunday)?

Geof., you make me laugh. Okay, Ellyn and Savannah are awake and it is time for me to go make breakfast. I love the name Hazel by the way. I love you all.
Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home