Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Crabbs

Hello everyone. I can't remember what I wrote last time and I am too lazy to go back and check, so if I repeat myself I am sorry.
On Fast Sunday the first of this month Monica and I decided to fast really for peace of mind. We thought we lost the house in Layton we wanted since we hadn't sold our house yet. Along with that we asked that if it be His will that he would find someone to buy our house. We showed our house more in that week then we had in the 5-6 weeks up to that point. We got a call from an older couple on Thursday the 9th and they came over and made an offer. We accepted and should close sometime in the next few weeks. The woman just sold her house in Syracuse and needed a place to live so she moved into our basement and paid us a months rent until we close. At that point she will move upstairs and rent out the basement. I know Heavenly Father doesn't always bless us so obviously but we really felt like it was a huge blessing. Monica called the guy at Utah Housing just in case that house was still available. They said they were not picking a family until after the 15th and since we were under contract then we were now qualified. On Monday of this week Monica called again just to see what they thought. Since our house will be sold we need a place for our family. She left him a voice mail. Later that afternoon she got a call from a woman from Utah Housing. Apparently the guy we have talked to was out and never got the message but she was calling to tell us the house was ours! If all works out we will close on our house and be able to move right into the new house. We are way excited!

Harley had her dance recital on Monday night also. I am sorry but that was the longest two hours of my life. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Harleys class. When she first came out on stage the whol auditorium was dark except a little light over the stage. Harley didn't think anyone could see her, so instead of going to her spot on the stage and waiting for the lights to come on she danced around and shook her bootie at the audience. Everone was laughing and clapping and she was just having a good time. When the lights came on she hurried and got in her spot. They did the dance that was way cute. When it was over and they were all running off the stage Harley went slower then everyone else and was waiving at the audience. It was too funny to explain.

I'd better get back to work.

Talk to you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home