Thursday, July 28, 2005

ColoradoBennett-My Butt Is Back On The Blog

Thanks for the call back, Meags, I'd slipped into the checking-the-blog-often-but-not-posting-out-of-laziness phase. Don't everyone get freeked out about others reading our blog or else poor Karen will never have the courage to post. (Hi Karen! We love you.) She emailed me the other day saying that she thinks the blogers will think it is too weird to have an outsider on their blog. I guess it happens a lot more than we realize. Oh, and emailing outside the blog feels wrong these days. I emailed something to Darla a few weeks ago and I felt a though I was sneeking behind the other blogger's backs. Our computer ethics are changing. Like tonight's battle between Adam and I about who gets to blog first. I lost because I had to use the bathroom and he got to the computer first. So today my girls and I met up with Gram at the park. She came walking up with a t-shirt tucked into her regular shirt looking all goofy. Turns out she found a Napoleon Dynamite shirt and bought it for me. I love it. It has a picture of him and the phrase 'Are you gonna eat your tots?" We all need one. Unless you Utah folks already have 'em and I'm way behind in the Dynamite fashon. So I drove by the house of the family, whom I'll call "Tracker's new loving family" or TNLF, twice today. The first time I saw Track out front peeing on their picnic table and the second time he was being petted by his TNLF father. I'm happy he is happy. And I'm happy to just have Max. We walked with him up to the park the other day and I got lots of looks like 'whoa, two babies and a dog, you've got your hands full!' and I was like 'hey, you should see my sister-in-law, she has four babies and a cat with a mohawk'. No really, Meags, I forgot about the babies pooping through their clothes thing and I laughed really hard about the thought of Hazel leaving the hospital with just your tank-top on. Proof that these things happen to the best of us, I guess. Geof., one time when Adam and I were driving home from UT he spent about an hour talking to me about the phenomea of pee-bottles. I didn't believe that truckers really peed in bottles and threw them out the window, but we spotted a few on the drive. I'm even more frightened about pee-bottles falling from the sky now that I know those are real too. Boys are icky. Alicia and Kev, congratulations on a beautiful girl!

"I will go before your face.
"I will be on your right hand and on your left,
"And my spirit shall be in your hearts,
"And mine angels round about you, to bear you up."
(D&C 84:88)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home