Thursday, July 21, 2005

complaining

The last two days have been from Hell. Actually things are looking up. Yesterday, I had to take my dog to the vet because she had bleeding, oozing postules all over her face. Every day there was a new one and then it spread to her ears and paws. We get to the vet and guess what? They don't know what it is either. Not the answer I was looking for. They give me this anti-fungal shampoo and tell me to use it every few days and they are going to look at her again Tues. This is after they've run all sorts of tests. Jane was devasted, sure Bailey had cancer. So we said prayers for Bailey and this morning all of the postules were totally dried up and clear and her ear was completely healed. Very happy about that.

Had Ellyn's assessment yesterday and she qualifies for Early Intervention. They said the good news is that it has nothing to do with her mental capabilities, they said the bad news is it's because she's stubborn. They gave me a list a mile long of everything I need to do with her. Just what I need right now, more to do. To continue the not good days, Mike and I both are as sick as can be. We both have fevers and feel like crap. I'm praying this is gone by tomorrow. We have so much to do.

Leash, I can make you feel better. It is raining cats and dogs right now and thundering and lightening. Sadie just looked out the window and exclaimed "Holy #$&#@!"

More Georgia bug stories. Last night I went to take Bailey out and I'm standing on the back porch and a gigantic cockroach falls onto my head. Scared the heck out of me. Then, when Mike and I go to bed we turn out the light and we hear the whine of a mosquito near our heads. Neither of us can sleep with this blood sucking beast at large so we flip on the light and sit staring at our room until we find the mosquito resting on our night stand. This whole escapade wakes Ellyn and she is up till 1am.

Okay, that is everything from last night. The storm shut down our internet. I had a fever again through half the night but it broke around 4:30 this morning. Hopefully it is gone for good. Last night while I was laying on the couch, miserable, and thinking Sadie was in the playroom she was busy taki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home