Thursday, July 14, 2005

Happy Late Birthday Kaia!

I tried to get on here all day yesterday but the lights were against me. So...Happy Late Birthday Kaia Jane. We love you.

Leash, I cannot believe Clo broke the windshield, without a concussion even. Holy Crap. I about died when I read that. I can only imagine how you felt.

I can't believe Utah is so hot. That is unreal. It reminds me of hot days in New York. Since there aren't very many no one has air conditioners, but when it gets hot you want to die. I would do my housework and ironing in the middle of the night. It was the only time you could move. Luckily it was only for a little while.

Yesterday, let's see. In the morning we had a nurse over to evaluate my little Ellie for developmental delays. Don't worry, she isn't mentally disabled or anything. But if you can start with speech therapy and physical therapy early it catches them up with everyone before it starts hurting their self esteem (I know my mom and sister are reading this and gagging). It is pretty common for the baby of the family to be slower in progressing because everyone does everything for them. I just wanted to have her checked out before we move so I had all the paperwork taken care of with the resources right here. When we are in Washington we won't be going to Army Hospitals etc... and it will be more difficult to get referred out for everything. So, then we picked Mike up and ran a couple of errands and dropped him off at work and went up to my eye appt. Yes, all three girls went with me. As I have said all of my good friends on post have moved, except for one and she is babysitting for me Monday night. The girls did well though, I bribed them with dum dums. Now I am trying to decide if I will really wear contacts or if I should just get glasses. I am trying out the new extended wear contacts. I know I won't wear them if I have to put them on every day. I already have those kind and I never wear them. Decisions, Decisions. Well Mike needs his laptop so I had better sign out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home