Saturday, August 06, 2005

Best week of my life maybe-Jessica

It has been way too long. I have been reading for about an hour to get caught up. I have sooo much to tell you so I will just get right to it. The day after Maddie was born I took test 3 in my math class...the results...I only missed 1.5 and got 97.2%, the highest in the class. I was so happy I almost wept.

As Alicia said, on Tuesday my mother-in-law took me to the Allison Kraus and Union Station concert for my b-day. Alicia and Kev came too, it was amazing. She really is awesome and one guy from Union Station is the voice of George Clooney from O Brother, where art thou. They sang songs from that show which were awesome. So I went to meet Alicia and Kev at the gate to give them their tickets and as I was walking down I see Bill Murray walking right toward me. I don't know why I did this because normally I would be too nervous but I reached out and grabbed his shoulder and said "Hey" and he kind of touched my side and said "Hey." It was hilarious. So anyway my right hand has touched Bill Murray. He was in town for a golf tournament that Tony had gone to earlier that day. He saw Bill Murray, Mike Weir, Jack Nicholas and other golf pros. He was excited. So the concert got rained out which was sad, but there was lightening that was so close I guess they had to. We left the concert and went and saw The Island, great show.

So Thursday was my b-day. I slept in and then Alicia, the kids, and mom and I all went swimming at Joanie's. Then Alicia took me to lunch. It was a great day, just hanging out with no work and no school to worry about. Alicia seriously made my day. Tony had to go to orientation for the Radiology program at Weber all day so if it weren't for my dear sister I would have been a loser on my birthday. I love you Leashy. So later that night Tony took me to McGrath's because I was craving Halibut Parmasan. Then we went with some friends to the Howie Day concert, where Missy Higgins and Anna Nalick opened for him. It was reeeeaaaally good. I wasn't a huge fan before because I didn't know much of his stuff but it turned out great.

Brookie, I was sad you weren't able to stop but we will see you soon. I had and still have the basement all ready for you guys to stay at mom's.

Shelli, welcome to the blog, it was great to hear from you.

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday. Cory, Alicia and I stared at that picture for about 5 minutes trying to remember when and where that picture was taken. I was like, "I swear I don't remember wearing a hat like that and blowing that noisemaker." Then we realized it was photoshopped in. We were laughing soooo hard. That was great.

So last night I turned in my final assignment. I am absolutely done with school forever...I guess if I passed all of these classes that is. So today I started what I have wanted to do for a long time but haven't had time. I am cleaning out mom's storage room but I will have it done by this weekend so you can all behold its beauty. I guess Aunt Joan and I are the only ones that will really appreciate it. I couldn't be more happy that school is done.

So Extreme Makeover Home Edition was in Bountiful last week. It is my goal to find the house and see what it looks like. It won't be too great because I already missed Ty.

Lydi, you should've gotten 6 postcards. That was a sweet quote, were you pulling a Geoffrey and feverishly typing and rewinding the show or do you have alllll of that memorized?

So we just found out that we no longer get financial aid because we make too much. I didn't realize that making $15,000 together per year was too much. Just kidding but I guess we do, so all we get is loans from here on out. At least I am done now but this semester alone Tony's books were $600, eppps. So here is my quote for the day, "It is not what it costs you, it is what it makes you!" So in the long run hopefully things will work out.

Well I am sorry this is so long. I am just babbling but I had to get you all caught up. I will have more time to blog now that school is over. Oh by the way, I have a summer cold. Just the other day I was thinking, "Geez, I haven't been sick all summer" and then boom the next day, sore throat and now full blown cold. I love you all and cannot wait to see you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home