Monday, August 22, 2005

On the Blog Again, Just Can't Wait to be on the Blog Again

Like my lover's makin' music with my friend and I can't wait to be on the blog again. Sorry, had to finish the chorus. It's true my fine feathered friends. I should be a regular once again. My dear sweet husband got me all set up and I am ever so happy. First of all I want to tell Chelsea how much I enjoyed those three days we spent together. Never a dull moment. We shared our hopes. We shared our dreams. Oh wait, that was a dream. Chels, that is my biggest disappointment of the trip. Not getting to see the inside of Monnie and Cam's house was my second. Of course losing out on getting my binky back was truly heartbreaking. Not my binky actually. We had so much fun though. Thank you all for taking time out of your schedules and playing with us. We loved it. It honestly made both Mike and me think about living in Utah someday. Thoughts that I never thought would come into my head. Well I am trying to unpack while Mike is playing with his dad for the morning so I had better go. Geof., I'm so proud of you. You are such a cute kid, I just love you so much. I loved playing with your family- until 9:00 curfew-right Darla? I'll write again soon. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home