Monday, August 08, 2005

Alright after much deliberation and anguish of soul the clouds have parted the sun has shown and we know where the baby blessings will occur. Location: Bob and Katie Beechers. Yes they have a lovely chalet tucked away in the southern reaches of Lehi. It is a gorgeous area boasting hot dogs and hamburgers. Okay so we'll provide the meat and every one bring a salad or a desert. Heavy on the desert light on the salad. Hopefully that works out for everyone. I looked it up on mapquest and it's a 45 mile drive. Then I used the equation distance equals rate times time; or d=rt. I came up with about 36 minutes if going at an average speed of 75 mph. If there's any canadians in the family or if Lydia you've converted that's about 112 kilometers p.h.. Also before I forget anyone going to the Bennett family reunion needs to have their family update done. Dad needs about 50 copies of each made up.
Alicia thanks for making me feel better about my children. I can't wait to see clo and cole together this weekend. Jessica please be ready to show me exactly where bill murray touched your shoulder so I can place my cheek on it. I was talking to my bud-e today and his old flight instructor flew bill and his family to new york. Well bill kept going up the cockpit to tell jokes to him and the other pilot. Isn't that great.
Special thanks to Joan for saying that we can crash at her house this weekend. It will be good times fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home