Thursday, September 08, 2005

Povo

Well the weekend was great and now it's back to the grind o life. So you know the contorted face is one I use when people who pull along side me in a car look over. It's great. Darla and I wish we were still in Colorado but Utah will do for now. I had my first intramural ultimate frisbee game tonight and that was super fun. I've probably lost 5lbs. over the last few days. My new job at Geneva Pipe is total grunt labor. I am blue collar now. Very dirty and tiring work but it is good. Also since gas prices started rising I have ridden my bike everywhere. I purchased slick tires for it today and can't wait to try those puppy's out. They say they'll increase my speed by 4 miles per hour. We'll see. Things are good as usual I helped no one this week and don't see it coming up in the future but maybe someday. Hope things are good for all, especially you Brooke. Take care. Antidisablogimantarialism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home