Tuesday, September 06, 2005

ColoradoBennett

I'm with you, Alicia, no need to find a reason to nap. I nap, therefore I am. Dang, you are hilarious! I plan to post a few pictures from this weekend, but not tonight. I've just been researching Elimination Communication (EC) also known as Infant Potty Training. The girl I visit teach told me about it and even though it sounds like the wackiest thing ever I'm really starting to think I'm going to give it a shot. Look up http://www.freewebs.com/freetoec/index.htm and search around on that site. I'm still waiting for the book I ordered about EC to arrive at the library, but as soon as it does my girls are going diaperless. Ha ha ha.
Cameron and Monica, how was Lake Powell? Chelsea and Lydia, where are you? Geof. and Darla, I'm going house shopping for you in Colo Springs tomorrow. Meagan and Brooke, how was Jack and Jane's first day of school? Brooke, how are you doing with Mike's departure? I'm so sorry, I can't imagine. But I am endlessly grateful to him and to you guys for the sacrifices you make for our freedom and security. Well, I have to leave the room because Adam is watching some scary show about inmates torturing each other. Plus it's past my bed time. "All we need is blog"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home