Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Finally

Finally someone blogged. Thanks Meagie. I didn't think I could blog two in a row. Meags, Jack will be fine, although I'll be ten times worse than you I'm sure.
We had a fun weekend too. Yesterday Kev didn't end up having to work so we went on a hike/jog with the double jogger (which turned out to be Kev holding Clo's hand while she walked along side us, then later turned out to me carrying her because she refused to get in. That's ok, burns more calories right Meagie?). Then we went swimming at Joanies with mom, dad and Jess. It was the first time I got to swim since I had Maddie. Chloe can now do a somersault in the water all by herself. I don't think I could do that until I was like 10. Anyway, then we went to Kev's uncle Steve's house for a barbeque. Then lastly, and most importantly, I talked Big Kev into going to Cold Stone. I wish I could live there in a big vat of cake batter ice cream. There is a Krispy Kreme next door and he was taunting me by saying we should go get some hot ones. I do love that man.
Anyway, that's all. Clo's asleep and Maddie just joined her. That means I'm next. I however, don't need an excuse to nap. I nap, therefore I am. Supercaliblogulis.
Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home