Tuesday, October 11, 2005

bg me

our faithful leader and now blog nazi informed me last night that it has been too long since my last blog. so what to talk about. lets see.... mom got a new car, very cute santa fe; adam and mindi are here, very fun workout buddies (and all around good time); jane and jackson fight nonstop, quite annoying; i fit into a new pair of jeans, whawhoo; brooke can never leave, it's too fun having a friend; all my kids are sick, totally snotty; i love my cory, he's way too good to me. i think that is all, oh i died my hair, dark brown.

i love to read all about your lives. we did a family home evening about applying the scriptures to our lives. and in 1 nephi 1 he talks a lot about keeping a record. and i think this is one of the best records out there. i really do believe this little blog here is priceless

blog to all........meags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home