Friday, October 07, 2005

"The Blessssinnnggg"

Well, we decided that we'd better bless Mad before she could walk up to the circle by herself. It will be this Sunday at 12:15 pm at the old Fairfield chapel (take the Kaysville exit and that puts you on second north. Head towards the mountains until you pass through the light. The next main road is Fairfield. Turn left. It's the first church on the left) and we'd like all within the sound of this blog to come. However, at the risk of losing my membership, we're not having the traditional after-party. I know it's risky but A. I don't like to cook B. I don't like stress C. who's the party really for? A two month old? D. We have no where to park anyone, and E. I don't like people. No, not the last one. But seriously the only food I'll have for you is that which will be in our Sunday diaper bag. I realize I might have lost a few of you with that fact, but I'll repent.

We bought Cinderella on DVD and I only wish you could hear how Clo pronounces it. Pretty funny. Every time she sees the cover to it she says "get married?" Ever since Missy's wedding she assumes that if you're wearing a dress like that, you must be getting married.

I had mom and dad over for dinner last night. We had homemade chicken pot pie. It was fun and yummy, but anything that takes an hour and a half to make, won't be made by me ever again.

Ok, that's all. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home