Friday, October 07, 2005

Crabb

Hello everyone. I thought I would just pop in for a minute and update you all on our goings on.
The girls are doing great. Monica started teaching Harley pre-school so they do lessons everyday. Harley's favorite thing to do is write her name and go around looking for letters and numbers throughout the house. She even points them out on billboards and street signs when we're in the car. Eliza is doing great also. Her vocabulary is constantly growing, however we try and keep her from saying "truck" too much because it comes out "fruck" and the "r" is nearly silent. She is quite a little monkey. We really can't keep her off of the counter or the back of the couch. Last week she was on my parents back deck and climbed up on the rail. She fell about 6' down off the back head first and her face landed on a big flat rock. She just scraped and bruised her cheek, cried for about 5 minutes and was trying to climb up on the counter again.
Monica is doing great and already starting to enjoy her new calling in the Young Womens as the Miamaids advisor. I am a bit nervous for my shot at being the 11 year old scout leader. I'm not sure what I'm doing since I quit going to scouts when I was 14, but I'm sure it will be great.
Joel sounds like he is doing well. A few of his investigators got baptized after he was transferred and he has a couple more scheduled in his new area. He has a Japanese companion that doesn't speak any english. There is a little frusteration going on there but he's good.

I'd better get back to work, blog yall later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home