Tuesday, October 11, 2005

povo

Well Brooke I'll be honest all the kids wondered why you were a part of our lives. Now having heard that Mike is going to be stationed in Italy we realize all though slow and dangerous behind the wheel you too can serve a purpose. I'm ecstatic. Mike thanks for making sacrifices for us. I would love to go to the Orient and play with you. Things here are cool. I flew with a student to the grand canyon on Saturday. He had two tickets to the oregon vs. arizona game in scottsdale but the weather started to deteriorate on the way down so we decided just after leaving grand canyon airport to turn around. Well the weather continued to worsen so we landed at Bryce Canyon. Luckily my students had some relations there so we got picked up and they loaned us a car so we could visit the park. It was beautiful Utah has some many natural wonders. Then it was a nice evening of college football. Luckily we were able to get back early the next morning so I could play with my family. We have had a lot of fun together. Dayne is the cutest whiner in the world and cole is learning how to talk rapidly now. He loves to sing fragments of primary songs. Darla and I are really working out as you might of read. next week we may take a two mile bike ride but we don't wanna pull a hammy. Peace out. maylaykaleekeimaka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home