Thursday, October 06, 2005

nasty

okay, so as always I should be studying for my Meteorology test while the kidlings are sleeping but here I am reading on AOL news about a python eating a live, 6 ft. long aligator. When the picture came up I seriously almost through up the cereal I was eating. That is sooo disgusting!! Ugh. Anyway, Leash...you have a way with words. you're so funny. I remember walking around UVSC campus when I was pregnant with Dayne thinking "Is it THAT obvious that I'm a mom?" I swear, not one guy even checked me out! And who knows why I need that-asks Geof. I don't know...just to know I still have it I guess. Whatever. my kids are the best and after hearing that talk in conference about how wrong it is to obsess over our body and nice clothing, etc. etc...I've really tried to take it to heart. Not so easy. Adam and Mindi. I'm so jealous I could die- Geof. and I both wish we were up there playing with you. I was laying in bed last night and almost had a panic attack when I remembered we still hadn't paid you for Geof.'s climbing stuff. SORRY!!! It will come. When we have money-says Geof. By the way, Geof. and I had a real fun last minute date last night. My cousin agreed to come b-sit and we went bikeriding. It was intense. We live behind Macey's grocery in Provo. So we rode our bikes to Cafe Rio (about a mile), ate, and then on to Cold Stone (about 100 ft) and then back home again. Whoa, we were winded. love you all. darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home