Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Oh Meagie

Don't say things like that Meags, you'll scare the children. You've become the person you weren't expecting you'd be. That's what I tell myself anyway. I was trying to do my aerobics today as Clo ran around me in circles and I wondered what it will be like when I'm all old and alone. I'll wish for these days again I bet. I was at the gym the other morning and (I tell this story only because it's all I have to hold on to as Meagie can apparently attest) this guy comes and gets on the bike right next to me. Ok, whatever, there's a million other bikes, but whatever. I finish about five minutes later and go over to a weight machine. Another five minutes pass and he's like 6 feet away stretching out. Maybe a coincidence, or maybe, just maybe, I've still got it.

I can only assume that was Cory's magic with the showing of the archives area. Thank-you. Now I can start printing some of them off.

All of you suckers have a fun time up there in Battleground. I'm way jealous.

Chels, I love the brown idea. Kev is helping me to embrace my roots as well. It has taken about two months of him telling me that he loves my red for me to decide not to do highlights again. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm about one more day of my jeans still fitting too tight and a bad hair day away from bleaching the entire thing blonde. Wish me luck.
Later, Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home