Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Chelsea - I'm doin it.

Okay, so I'm totally retarded. I didn't mean to post the blank one. Anyways, how is everyone?! I've been checking the blog all day just hoping for a new one to pop up. No such luck. My blog is entitled I'm doin it, because I'm dying my hair brown today. I'm very excited and nervous all at the same time. I'll let you know how it goes. I would post a picture, but I still have braces, therefore I still don't allow myself to be displayed in public. I mean seriously, who has braces?

Work has been so incredibly busy that I don't even like to talk about it anymore. I am slowly beginning to get back on top of it, so that helps. Jess tried to talk me into working at her new place, but I don't know if I can. I get in my comfort zone and get too stobburn to leave it.

Lindsey has another softball game tonight. I love going to them. That's all I've got.

Blog out..chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home