Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Archives?

Brooke, I can't find the archives thing. Am I totally retarded? Anyway, I'm over at moms on her computer. Mom and dad are out of town so me and the little ones came over here for our nap. Which is a perfect example of just how exciting my life is that the mere change in location of our nap is appealing. I was reading my old journal of when I lived in Provo and I finally just had to stop. It was depressing. I used to be skinny and people liked me. Now I'm not so skinny and people just want to know what I'm making for dinner. No, but I did have to stop reading it. Good times.

Anyway Tuco is licking Maddie's mouth and I've got to turn her head. Did I mention that when we went to the doctors that he said that I lay her on her right side too much? Her head is flat on that side. So now I have to make sure she's laying on her left side. We never had that problem with Clo because she never allowed us to lay her down. Maddie likes to eat, then she wants to be left alone. She's an absolute angel.

Mindi and Adam, I'm totally jealous of you going to Washington. When Brooke was talking about reading a book while it was raining it reminded me of when I "lived" there. We'd get up, run (I'd go back to bed) sit in the hot tub and then read on rainy days. It was great. Have fun. Love you, Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home