Tuesday, October 04, 2005

povo

Well I've been out of the loop for a while but am determined to climb back on the wagon. Life has been a crazy roller coaster. For the past 2 months I really have been in limbo trying to juggle jobs and open up time in the event that I could one day instruct. Our family has been very blessed and things are starting to take on a semblance of equilibrium. I have four flight students and will hopefully pick up some more soon. This has enabled me to cut back on hours at two of my other jobs and hopefully I'll be able to quit at least one of them. It's been good reading up on everyone and it sounds like all is well. This weekend the family went up to Logan to visit Darla's family. Her parents came out from California and it was nice to see everyone. We wanted to stop by all the northern cousins but as usual got out the door late and it was either visit or get about 4 hours of sleep before a day of teaching. After polling my students 70% prefer I be awake for the flight. We do miss all the family and want to play with you. Life is good here. The weather is cool and perfect. Tonight we went for a long walk and enjoyed chasing cole all over the world. As mentioned we were giving him a cookie when he went poop on the toilet. I swear that kid has nearly burst veins trying to squeeze out the most minute log in an effort to get cookies. What an ambitious boy. Dayne is getting better all of the time. She loves to hear herself talk and is so beautiful it's kind of sick much like her mother. Brooke that was a sweet poem that you wrote. You're a tough kid. I'll write more frequently. Peace out dawgs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home