Monday, October 03, 2005

Thank-you Brooke

I've been checking the blog every darn day since I last wrote and each day was met with disappointment. Which means that none of you experienced the terror that was mine when I tried to get on the site on Saturday. It said it was down for an hour for maintenance. I told Kev I felt like I was watching the stock market crash. What would we do without this?

Anywho Brookie I hope you don't think I like not having sugar. Not everyone has Julia Roberts body ok, who oddly enough I had a dream about last night. I dreamt that I was telling her how great she looked and didn't she love how nursing sucks the fat off of you? We were in the bathroom and she fell asleep mid-sentence on the toilet. Very weird. I attribute it to watching SportsBeat Sunday with Kev before we went to sleep. Grown men talking mindlessly and endlessly about sports. Spooky.

Well that's all. I hope Sadie gets feeling better. Talk to you later. Alicia
Oh, does anyone know how we can get back to the earliest blogs? You know like the first ones we ever wrote? I'd like to read them again. Anyway, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home