Thursday, November 10, 2005

The cat is out of the bag

You blew your cover when you mentioned hot dogs and vanilla coke. Only one person comes to Aunt Jack's for those items. Where the heck have you been? Tony and I were just talking about you the other day.

Well I just got back from a very romantic dinner with another man...actually it was my boss...and he is gay so no one has to worry. We got to go to dinner again for free. Yeah!!! We went to the New Yorker and I got a filet mignon the size of a baseball. It was delicious.

Riding the bus has proven to be more drama than I can handle. Today I missed the 7:20 bus by seconds and had to take the 7:33 so I was 20 minutes late for work. Oopsie.

That is all for now...it is 9:00 and I am falling asleep looking at the screen. I gotta go to bed.

Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home