Friday, December 02, 2005

bg me

I have only seconds, because hazel is trying to take her morning nap and wil and ben are distracted with the previews before beauty and the beast.  Too bad they loose all interest before the movie even starts.  I can’t have everything I guess.  

Thanksgiving was a blast!!  I love being out doors so much and although it was 12 hours of cooking 12 minutes of eating and 12 hours of clean up, those 24 hours of work were much more enjoyable than normal.  

Thank you all for your messages about pop and my birthday greetings, both were greatly appreciated.  There has to be something good about growing older, huh.  Oh I’ll tell you another thing.  Cory buying me presents.  Yeah that rocks.  He got me this little gps that tells me how fast how far and how long I run.  Then at the end I get a readout of my averages and a map of where I went.  All this on a little thing I wear on my wrist.  Now just that on my arm would not look too bad because it is quite small however when you combine it with my ipod I wear on my other arm and my flashing armband I think I might look like a dork.  But I will never go back I don’t care how crazy I look.  

Rigby family I am sorry about your loss.  Tukie was one crazy animal, but he never hurt me so as far as dogs go he was alright.  

I am so jealous geof. And gang, were able to hang with cam and gang and jess and sidekick.  How I wish our gang could have joined in the fun.  Although it would be more relaxing if it was just me and my sidekick.  Kids make a lot of noise.  After we came home last night cory kept commenting on how quite the house had been while we were gone.  

I have laundry that is so overwhelming that I’m scared to go start it, but I had better.  It’s not as bad as it could be because most of it is still in the bag on the roof rack.  But I’ll leave that for cor to unload.  Um you should have seen dad standing on my roof loading it.  The guys at the office would have been pretty impressed to see dad shimmying up the back of my rig and on to the rack (all the while calling himself a manly man), I know I was.  

                                                                   Blog……..me

Ps now that the braces are gone I expect to see millions of pics, chels    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home