Thursday, December 01, 2005

Crabb's

Our Thanksgiving was pretty laid back. Monica made swiss bread for my family and we had dinner at my parents house. There were about 25 of us there and it was a lot of fun. I think Monica missed having Thanksgiving with her family since it sounds like they had a blast in Cali.

I thought I'd post part of Joel's last email. You tell me if this sounds like the Joel you all know so well:

last saturday they took us to eat dinner, and we went to this sushi place but it wasnt just a regular sushi place. usual sushi costs about 1 dollar for one, but this place was about 5 dollars for 1. but thats now all. you sit up to this
counter and they have a bunch of different like fish and shells in a glass case sitting on ice right in front of you and you tell the guy what you cant and he pulls it out cuts it up right in front of you and then you eat it. it was amazing. and our neighbor guy-Yamazaki, would just say this is good, then have the guy cut it up for us. he didnt even think about how much it costs. I ate so many weird things but it was way cool, like for example he pulled out this like octopus are and cuts it up and then I eat it. and I ate like fresh shrimp and crabb and clam, but the wierdest was sea urchin. and that one wasnt to delicious but I could probably eat it again. believe it or not all of it was pretty good.


Well, now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to get ready for Christmas. Monica and I spent the whole weekend decorating the house for Christmas. We had a lot of fun. Geoff, Darla, Tony and Jess. It was good to see you all. We just want everyone to know that our house is always open for anyone that wants to come visit and stay.

Brooke, don't feel too bad about Jane. We had my little brother convinced it was real until he was almost 12. He may have had doubts but he wasn't about to say it wasn't real for fear that Santa might not come.

Better get back to work. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home