Thursday, December 08, 2005

One more thing

I forgot to write about the only thing I wanted to tell you guys about. On Thanksgiving Lydi came with me up to Hatch's to eat. We were talking with my Aunt Kathy who some of you will remember was really good friends with Joanie in high school. They cheered and did Dettes together I believe. Anyway she was telling us about how she'd go home with Paula and Joan after school sometimes. She said their after school snack was to grab out this huge bucket of peanut butter and everyone got like a tablespoon full. No wonder Joanie loves it. It's like her (only) comfort food. I still remember when she would come and sleep over when I was little. We'd have a spoon full of peanut butter every night before we went to sleep. I thought that was the greatest. Maybe that's why it's one of my (many) comfort foods as well.
Well ok, Clo is dying for some attention. She's got her Belle dress on and is quoting Cinderella lines as hard as she can. Later, Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home