Thursday, December 08, 2005

While visions of Kurt Bestor danced in my head

Not really him, but his music. My wonderful sisters literally saved my life by taking my children so Kev and I could go to his Christmas Concert. We split them up as to not discourage either one of them from becoming parents. Anyway, it was magical. Actually anytime I get to dress up and go out is magical.

Brooke, Kev tells me the same thing. He says that's all he wants to get me for Christmas because that's all I ever complain about. I have a fifty dollar certificate to Kohls that mom gave me last Christmas that I still haven't spent. I go and everything is full price or it's a size 2. Also, it needs to be a skirt because I can't fully pull off the signature Meagan nursing with a dress trick. Anyway, there's so many of us in the nursing room at church that it really wouldn't work for me to just pull the dress up and cover myself with the baby blanket when I get up to conduct. Just kidding, but we should maybe think about starting our own Sunday school course.

Meagan, I almost started crying reading about the dentist. I would've been so furious with Kevin by the time I got home, that his life would be in immediate danger. I went directly in and flossed Clo's teeth.

Anyway, later - Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home