Saturday, December 10, 2005

...solo in Povo

So Geof. left this morning at 6 am to fly to Portland with one of his students. Let me just say...it's pretty lame spending the weekend without your other half. oh well. all this flying will eventually pay off right?!! That's what i keep telling myself. Anyway, our little Cole is not so little anymore. He turned 3 on the 2nd (thanks for the card Mindi!) and it's just amazing how better behaved he's been...not! (i know, the 'not' thing is a little outdated). No, I've learned quite a bit from the pre-preschool class he was attending for developmentally delayed kids (don't laugh). He just needs time and attention and lots of wrestling...much like his father. So things have been crazy around our house. We're both finishing up our classes and Geof. called me ecstatic last week with the news "You can actually graduate with a D- in Math 1050!"...he's pretty happy about that..as am I. I'm sure most of you know the stressed out Geof. as well as the laid back, funny guy he can be. We'd like to see a little more of the latter mentioned if possible. Dayne is getting big but not really loving the on my own thing. If I try to do anything out of her sight she just can't hack it. She's doing pretty well sitting up but manages quite often to fall forward onto her face (or the toy train she just fell on less than 5 minutes ago). My kids are wonderful...wonderfully hard but "I asked for it" as Geof. likes to point out. I'm singing in the christmas program tomorrow and still don't know what i'm going to do with my kids throughout Sac. Mtg. Hopefully I can find some nice old lady who loves little 3 yr. olds and can handle the noise a little better than me. we'll see. Well...love to all. ~darla p.s. if anyone wants to go see the Temple Square lights next week with us please call (or blog!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home