Tuesday, December 06, 2005

what a day

So mindi why didn’t you tell us your brother was famous?  He is in this months friend, I think you should all check it out.  Jesse I am so excited you finished the bom.  Isn’t it awesome!!  We are almost done, too.  I love how towards the end moroni inserts his own words here and their.  You can tell he is speaking right to us.

On Sunday wil would not go to nursery, so after church I asked him why he didn’t go.  He said, “cause I don’t love it mom, I don’t”.  

I had a day that anyone without children should not read about because you will never want them after you do.  So we started with hazel’s 5 month check-up with 4 shots.  She did very well, but who likes watching their little baby get poked?  We had no liquid Tylenol at home so I had to crush a chewable and feed that to her.  After school I took jack, ben and wil to the dentist.  Of course they all had cavities, because my kids teeth suck.  I asked them if we could take care of ben and jacks right then so I didn’t have to bring them back.  So ben’s in one room screaming her head off.  Jackson’s in the other, trying to be brave but wishing mom was with him and wil is wandering between the two.  It’s good that he watched all of this before it was his turn, because it made him really excited to crawl up into the chair.  Bennett’s turned out to be way more that a filling, they did a flipping root canal without telling me.  So two ladies are holding her down, and I a squished between them holding her hands all the while stretching my one leg out to rock hazel in her car seat.  I was so frazzled after three hours in the dentist ½ an hour at the doctors and a total of 8 shots (they gave benny another one half way through because she was screaming so hard.  They asked if I thought she was in pain, I was like DUH!!), that I crawled into the car and started to cry.  I’m so excited to go back on Monday for ben’s crown and wil’s three fillings.  I told cory he was coming with me, if you can believe it he didn’t even argue.  So if you try to offer my children candy of any kind you get to take them to dentist next.  And I promise you when you see benny little eyes fill up with tears you will swear never to buy another piece of that crap again.  

Ok sorry for the totally long and probably boring story, but it has changed me forever.  Especially when the dentist looks at me after everything and says you are obviously doing something wrong with all of them.  

                                              Brush, floss and loose the candy……..me        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home