Friday, February 10, 2006

i tried -lydia

I tired I really did, I was probably the first one to try and call. I’m always checking the blog to see if anyone posted, so on my next break I tried, but dang that Jacki, she blocked my phone from making calls to China daily!
Anyhow a quick update for me! My friends flew in from Vermont and NEW HAMPSHIRE?!, on Monday night. I took work off except for today, and have been skiing everyday! Rough life eh! My friends however did try to kill me at Alta, I was scared for my life, if that’s possible while I’m skiing but they made it! There was a point when, I second guessed my motives for skiing, maybe it could have been the part where we had to hike for at least a half hour, (which really people isn’t my idea of a good time, hiking in ski boots!) and coming upon a cornice, which for those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s a place where the snow is deceiving and makes you think it keeps going, cause the wind has blown it over into like a wave! Anyhow they all just jumped up and over it, and bombed the hill through these shoots and what not, I call out to them “I’ll just do what you do!” and they mumble something back to me saying “just make sure you.….” And then they trail off, but luckily people I made it down the hill safe and sound and avalanche free! It wasn’t that risky but I’m just a beginner!
Anyhow keep on blogging please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home