Wednesday, February 08, 2006

povo

I've gotta fly soon so this is quick. First off it has been a slow crawl out of the depression I was laid in after the hellen keller reffing of super bowl 40. Had I only known that Pittsburgh had signed the entire ref. staff prior to the game it would have made the game a lot easier to view. My poor seahawks will be back. So the weekend in Granby was awesome. I flew out there with two students and played with Adam, mindi, sierra, Kaia, muhammad and ali. The last two make great healthy food and mindi just tries to feed you cookies all day. On the flight back it got real dark so I decided we should land at this little airport in this little town. well it was like negative 30 and no one was awake at any hotel. Finally we call 911 and tell them we're just dying at the airport. They send a cop who drives us to the motel. I should have kept the cop around because we were robbed by the little motel. 75 bucks or sleep in the snow what a jip. Thankfully we flew out the next morning and I was able to spend the whole day with my family as part of the repentance process. Of course by whole day I still had to work but only one job. Darla dealt very well with the children. It was funny because after being with cole in public areas for a while I turn to Darla and ask her honestly if he's always like this. The rolled eyes tipped me off to the truth. She really deals well with the three needies as she so often calls us. Oh well things are good. Thanks for all the blogs. Chels you should just eat what you want and then throw it all back up. It's done wonders for me. Peace out team. mucho love from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home