Thursday, February 02, 2006

chels

Cameron, I was laughing and loving your blog. I'm so glad someone FINALLY posted today. I've checked at least a dozen times.

So, I didn't go to the gym this morning. I don't know what it is about Thursday's, but I just always sleep in. I had a fairly healthy lunch though, so that's good.

Today at work I went to get a cup of water from the breakroom. As I was rounding a corner, this little guy who works out back came zipping around in the opposite direction I was going. We both stopped abruptly and in the process, my cup of water was raised and then lowered at a very past pace. I didn't drop it, but half of the water plopped out into the air and then landed on the ground. The little guy was so embarrassed. It was pretty funny.

Tomorrow is Friday! For as much as I hate January, February, March and April, they seem to be going by pretty quick.

chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home