Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Chels, how 'bout trying the diet our Islamic friends are on. They only eat "Kapsa" which is rice, chicken, tomatoes, lemon, onion, and oil cooked up in a pressure cooker. To my knowledge, they eat no other fruits or vegetables (except tomatoes and onions--which you might be ok with since they usually come on hamburgers). Adam saw some paperwork of Muhammad's the other day and it said that he is 5'9" weighing in at 122 lbs. But I bet he wouldn't look as good in your swimsuit as the swimsuit model does.
I think I may have survived another run in with the flu. My immune system must be shot this winter, I'm catching everything. The girls had a flu shot a few weeks ago and it doesn't look like they caught what I had, thank goodness. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: "Indiscriminate vomiters are the scarriest thing imaginable". I guess there are two things that really terrify me about this parenting gig, and that is: teenage girls and indiscriminate vomiters.
My favorite character in Arrested Development is George Michael and his "homely" little girlfriend, Ann, who isn't even that homely. I wish I could think of a good AD quote, but it has been way too long since I've seen an episode. But the one where Gob can say "brother" in every different language except Spanish--which would help him discover that his girlfriend loves his brother, that's the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home