Monday, February 20, 2006

povo

Well it's started to snow so I had my student land early and I'm just wondering if it will stop snowing so I can get to work. Yeah by February I'm ready for the snow and cold to stop. Were I a ski bum I'm all for this crap but as it is no. Mindi tell Muhamad I'm sad he didn't write his Valentine to me but oh well. Why can't I quit you? broke back mountain moment.
Anyway this weekend was good. Darla and I celebrated Valentines day over the weekend. We went snow shoeing. First we went to the sundance nordic center cause we saw a sign. We start to walk around in our snow shoes and this girl asks us if we have a trail permit. I'm like what's that? She says it's 8 dollars to use the trails. Darla's like per person? Yes is the reply. I laugh and tell her we'll drive half mile up the road and walk around for free rather than 16 dollars. Well we found this beautiful area and tromped around. We found a snow cave and crawled around in there for a bit. Of course we'll do more Valentines stuff this week since I've yet to spend money which is the true symbol of love.
Cole has been held back from Sunbeams. Not really but his teachers had to chase him down as he ran out of primary five times, so seeing there fatigued faces I told them I'd ask the bishop if we could put him in nursery at least during singing time. He is doing well and loves being tickled. He names all the places he wants tickled to make sure we're thorough. eye lid, ear, hair, elbow, knee, individual fingers. The kids hysterical. Dayne loves grunting still and bouncing in her bounce chair. She just hops up and down blowing snot bubbles for 20 minutes at a time all the while smiling. What an athlete. alright team we'll talk soon. Jess I'm a big fan of the family cruise idea. peace.
p.s. Mindi I'm an EMT though it's expiring soon and would be happy to deliver your child free of charge. I've done it with several mannequins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home