Friday, February 17, 2006

Wow

It has been awhile since there has been this much activity on the old blog.
I have to 3rd that the traffic was horrendous on Wed. night and Thurs. morning. I ended up staying at work until 9:30 on Wed. I figured it was better to make money than sit in my car for 3 hours to go 18 miles. Thursday it took Jord and I 1.5 hours to get to work.
I have to agree with Lydia on the Utah snow being the best. If you don't believe us listen to the Olympians who have been complaining about the snow there and wishing they were back in SLC!!!
Not much new to report from our end. Did anyone hear about the tragedy in the Philippines? It was pretty sad but good that Brind was on a different island huh?
So, this blog has been such a good idea that I set one up for my family thinking that it would bring my cousins and I closer. It's worked, I know things about my cousins and uncles that I had never known before. The sad thing is that we have learned that my grandma is loosing her mind. She called my dad because she thought he was her grandson and thought that I was her son. It took my dad about 5 min to convince her that she had it backwards. It scares me to death to get old but such is life right?
Ok back to work. Keep em coming!
Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home