Saturday, March 25, 2006

ColoradoBennett

Lydia, even people with kids that age will still think that's dang funny. Today our children were able to fill the trampoline with sand in the few seconds that we weren't watching, trash the house in the 30 min. Adam was babysitting, and cry louder than 200 adults in a restaurant for painfully long amounts of time. Kaia really likes to lie down face first in dirty puddles and drink dirty water like a dog. I don't know how I'm going to break her of that one. She guzzles down water at the pool until she pukes and she eats sand and dirt like candy. But we sure do love her.
Meagan, you scare the crap out of me. Saying stuff like you just let your house go when it comes to cleaning. Everyday I say to myself, "C'mon Mindi, pull it together and try and get your house to look 1/3 as good as Meagan's." Seriously, I don't know how you Bennett girls do it all. I've got the name, but not the skill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home