Saturday, March 25, 2006

Neurologist For Who?

So this has been one of those weeks from the nethermost regions of hell. Actually I don't know how to say that after spending a few minutes with a National Geographic and an article about the people of Sudan. Now I feel like an even bigger jerk.

Well my incredibly shallow bad week consisted of feeling like a chicken with my head cut off running around to a million appts. Trying to find two different new clinics for Ellyn, having something going on every night of the week, having Ellyn's new speech therapist suggest that Ellyn should see a neurologist, having to make about six million phone calls involving our move, Jane and I not seeing eye to eye on any number of issues, plus an evil case of PMS. Not to mention the fact that I have only been home long enough to trash the house, changing, feeding children, etc... and by the end of the day having the energy to only do the bare minimum in the cleaning up arena. Thank goodness for a loving husband who I know I stressed out with a disproportionate amount of emotion, a sweet sister and brother in law and some very good friends. Institute was a great help too. I have to refill my bucket or however that saying goes.

So right now I'm typing my blog while babysitting my friends' three children. We are watching Pirates of the Carribbean. This movie makes me laugh. I love Johnny Depp. He's so funny. You'd think after I'd seen this 10 times or so I wouldn't still laugh but alas, I do.

Tomorrow we have ward conference and the choir has to start practicing at 7:30 am. If the Spirit goes to bed at midnight I'm not sure he's ready to be at church at 7:30. I know I'm not.

Geof., I love the list. Way too many things to relate to- as in the wife part. The date night on line board game and the conversation with every other word. I love the one about watching The Notebook. Too funny. Well Jane and Robbie are begging me to go play a game with them, if I don't go I might have to kill them both. They are driving me insane and reading this whilst I type. They think I'm continuing to write to torture them and they are exactly right. Okay, I have to go. Oh, Darla, the pictures of the kids are so cute. They are darling. Okay this really is the end. Blog to the blog. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home