Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Five Minutes till Lost Begins

I only have five minutes, because there are priorities, but I wanted to tell Lydie how sorry I am about your car. Yeah that you get all new paints. I'm jealous. All new paints will be great.

I just scheduled mine and Meagan's visiting teaching appts. for the last two days of the month. I am a bad person. Someday I'll get on top of my game, just don't ask me when.

Today I tried to get a few things in the house cleaned for when mom and dad get home. I straightened the upstairs, washed the glass on the fireplace and backdoor and the mirror above the couch and already Wil and Sadie have made new fingerprints on the fireplace doors. I wish I could just get it all cleaned in three hours but with the chitlins it just doesn't work that way anymore.

I'm not going to complain. Meagan and I went to a funeral today for a two year old little boy. He died of SIDS. His mom was a friend of Ellynn's since middle school. It was heartbreaking. The preacher gave a very nice sermon explaining that Jacob was with a kind and loving Savior. I hope his mom really believes that. I just wanted to run home and hold my kids and never let them go. Give all of your kids extra kisses tonight.

I've gotta go. I'm lost without Lost. JK

Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home