Monday, March 27, 2006

Sorry to post twice...

but I forgot to write something. Yes, sadly Chels is right. I will let Lyd blog the story. Chels, she is not at work yet because she had to get her window fixed so you could call her.

I was at mom's this weekend but I resisted reading the blogs so I could have something to do at work today. I was so happy to see so many!

The weekend was great. Tony had Saturday and Sunday off so that made it actually seem like a real weekend. On Friday I watched Chlo for a few hours and took her on a bike ride because the weather has been wonderful (well until Sunday when we observed all four seasons in one day). On the bike ride it was getting chilly and I asked if she was cold she said, "My ears are freezing... but that's okay." She did not want to go home yet. Twice she said, "I love this!" It was adorable, we all have been missing good weather. On Saturday, Mom and Dad helped us pull out 2 huge and 1 medium horrendous bushes and trim down our "holly tree bush" and other shrubs. It looks wonderful and I will post the before and after pics soon. Sunday we went to church then mom and dad's for dinner. The weekends just fly by...I hate it.

That is all for now. Love you all. Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home