Tuesday, March 28, 2006

missing Geof.....

First of all, Lydia I'm VERY impressed with the painting. I didn't even know you painted! I thought the colors in the pics were really pretty but I'd love to see it in person. So i'm in CA right now at my sister's house. I'll be here for another 10 days until I see Geof. again. ): Totally lame. My brother is going through the temple on the 6th of April and that's when Geof. will fly out but it's SOOO lame. I wanted a little vacation with my sister but this is going to be hard. Make sure you call Geof. a lot so he's not too lonely (preferrably after 8 when he gets home from work). Congrats to Mon and Cam. That's so exciting. It's exciting for everyone else to have babies...however I think if I got pregnant I'd have to slit my throat. I'm kidding!! kind of. you all know Geof. would though. Anyway, hope everyone's doing well. Cole seems to be a lot better (meaning he's not driving me as crazy)...yet I get to my sister's house and she has 4 calm tempered girls and I'm thinking he's completely out of control. Oh how we need to live on a farm so he can just run run run!! Love Darla

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM , Blogger Dave said...

Wow, 10 days. I am positively weeping for you Darla:)

Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home