Sunday, March 26, 2006

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

First off congrats Moni Cam and clan
So I was over at a Sister in our wards house tonight and she was talking about how she met her husband on a train and got married and 2 days later he was over seas fighting in WW II. Three years later she had to take her sister with her to pick him up because she wasn’t sure if she could recognize him. So I told her about Grandma Arleen and Dell Zezagur and I am sure I slaughtered the story so someone who knows would you please post things like which branch of the military did he box for, how old was grandma, was this before modeling in Chicago, are we sealed to him, did I spell his name right. You know stuff like that.
See ya I've got to run and get some brake fluid and clorox
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home