Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I've bee robbed -Lyd

Ya know like dennis the menace
It’s true dearest cousins, I’ve been robbed, probably the worst feeling ever.
Beboppin around getting ready, got plenty of sleep, got fully ready (which doesn’t happen often for 6:30 work), walking out to my car, on top of the world, and bam, broken window. Not just that, I thought I was a joke, I was getting ready for someone to jump out immediately and say, surprise, the jokes on you. But nothing, I begin crying, no one around, no roommate, no one I know or can call at 5:50 in the morning, so I call mom. She’s upset, says call the cops, she’s on her way and with the vacuum. The cop or so I thought would show up way before my mom, to my surprise I received a call, that’s right a call from the great salt lake city police department taking the case over the phone. For all they know I could of made it up. Idiot Officer Phil. Lets break down Lydia’s run through of coming home late that night doing a sweep inside my car of important things, thinking to myself if anything laying out looked important, walked around my car peering in, thinking like a robber. And low and behold I walk out the next morning to find the most random, but expensive things missing. They bypassed my ski boots with a failed attempt of getting them out behind my set. My back pack which is useless, minus the fact it has all of my notes from this semester. And the kicker, all of my old paints in one fowl swoop from a big black box in the back of my car. And few small things, my transmitter for my ipod, a phone charger, some gift cards, and everything in my glove compartment. Ruined my coat by putting it in my painting that I had just posted, but didn’t notice it’s a 250 dollar value. The idiots were idiots, got blood all over the back of my seat from busting the window. Oh well, Jacki and I got it cleaned up, got a new window, and now everything that ever was inside my car is inside my house. The good news out of all this is, is that the insurance will pick it up, which means a new paint shopping spree for me. My mom and I calculated I had about 2500 dollars worth of paints and brushes in that stupid box, so I’m gonna get some new stuff, the best of the new stuff. Hello! Anyways this is a really long blog and I’m done now. I’m glad to hear about everybody, thanks Darla for the comment, congrats to the Crabs (b?), and Adam I think that’s a brilliant idea of finding out more on the story of grandma’s first love. Was that back when she was queen of the navy! One of the aunts or moms should get on here and fill us in! Blog to Blog robber Lyd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home