Sunday, March 26, 2006

yo yeah

Yo yeah, I love that word, you have to say it rather fast, yo yeah! It’s me, how do you do! I thought I’d post one of my paintings, the one on the bottom is the current state of the painting. The teacher kept having me touch it up, and now I think I may have just made a mess of it. I’ll need to take a finally picture of it when I’m all done. Hopefully I can get it back to the way it was before I kept touching it. Sorry the colors all messed I posted it from my phone, those aren’t the real colors. Anyhow I’m here at work again for overtime. But the good news is I’m out of debt with the mother, and I think I’ll be able to pay for more than half of Europe! Life has been good for me, I went to the Thursday concert last night which was alright, and have just been hanging out. My roommate is moving out so really she is never home, I mean really never home. It’s kinda nice living on your own but not, it’s kinda creepy. Anyways I love reading everybody’s blogs makes work semi bearable. Adam I checked out the stove thing, that’s rad. I’m glad to hear everyone is doing so well, keep up the blogging. What else is there for me to say, oh I bought tickets for the new Ben Harper concert that’s coming in August, that should be amazing along with his new cd that I highly recommend. I have about 4 concerts that I’m going to in the next month that should be pretty epic, The Sounds, Pretty Girls Make Graves, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Oh and The Books. For the family I highly recommend The Books, they have a really cool sound oh and of course The Sounds, they’re kinda like Blonde and Joan Jett. And of course movie pick of the week, V for Vendetta. I don’t remember the rating, but it was a cool film. Anyhow I’ll blog again when I have more to write about other than work, work, and more work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home