Friday, April 28, 2006

ColoradoBennett






If you ever get the chance to visit Washington/Oregon in April, I really recommend it. We seemed to catch everything in bloom (except the roses) and I've never been more impressed with the beauty of that area. Sierra can't stop talking about how much she misses her cousins and every once-in-a-while Kaia will look at me and say "Pimmers?" (meaning Wilohm).
We are now battling getting back into the groove of life at home. A garbage disposal repair-man said he was coming this morning between 8 and noon. I was really counting on him being closer to 8 so that I could go to a jewelry making class with my mom, but now it is 11 and he still isn't here. Such is life.
Cameron, I still think you guys should use the name Tristan. I don't see any problem with having two of 'em running around. I'm so sorry to hear that Monica was so sick. It is really difficult to keep up with two kids and everything else when you feel crummy.
Chels, that picture of your new baby sister is amazing. I'm sure our Tristan is that size right now. I hope those babies are doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home