Monday, April 24, 2006

The missing cousin

I was soo excited when I found out about the Beech Tree, cause I happen to be a true blue blood Beecher. And for those of you that are asking "Who gave her the password" (Geoffery)--- I'm the real deal so your stuck with me every once in a while ;) ... Anyways, I'm 27.5 and still single. I work with a local newspaper - my dream is to work in Public Relations, so I'm doing my time as a reporter right now. I graduated from U of U in PR two years ago. Monica do you remember Charity from highschool (you two look a ton alike) I met her the other weekend and she got the bright idea to set me up with her 22 yr old bro. Really wierd, wish me luck this friday. As for the rest of my non-existent love life, I've been going out with a guy from India-- kinda funny huh. But the one that has my eye is my friend in medical school in Ohio(I went out to see him two weeks ago). Well I wanted to say hi to all my fourth cousins. I miss seeing ya all. Love, Summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home