Tuesday, April 04, 2006

drenched in CA

Oh how I love sunny California! Or at least I once did. I can't believe this weather!! If WA. is anything like this, I just don't think I can live there. My poor brother comes down from Alaska with hopes that he'll get a nice sunny vacation and this rain just hasn't let up! grr...It must be the wickedness in CA. (; Anyway, Cam your weekend sounded amazing. What an experience. We definately need to pray to have more spiritual experiences (not that we'd be blessed with an opportunity like yours every day), but it definately strengthens your testimony. My brother is going through the temple to receive his endowment on Friday. He's my older brother and he's had a lot of problems with drugs, girls, you name it. His turnaround point came when the judge ordered that he only see his son once a week and supervised. Pretty crazy. He knew it was the due to HIS choices, and decided to change. I really admirer him for that. He doesn't blame anyone else for what he's had to go through. Something I really need to change. Well, I hope everyone's doing well. Why can't somebody get Alicia on here?!! COme on! And Brooke, we just don't hear from you as much as we should. Geof. and I are excited for the trip to WA. A little nervous about the drive but excited. love to all. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home